Bertrand Products Inc. was started in 1953 by Victor Miller. The company was located in Bertrand Township Michigan and stayed at that location until 1978.
After years of continued growth, the company was moved to its current location at 2323 Foundation Drive in South Bend, Indiana.
|In 2001 its current owner, Paul Bonin, purchased the company. Today Bertrand Products continues on as a family owned business with Paul as President and his son, B.J. Bonin performing the role of Vice-President. This relationship ensures that Bertrand Products will continue as a viable company with an ongoing Succession Plan in place.|
The Bertrand Products Mission
Under Paul and B.J. Bonin’s vision and direction, Bertrand Products Inc. continues to be a best-valued producer of quality, specialized precision-machined parts and light assemblies for primary and secondary aerospace manufacturers. Bertrand Products Inc. intends to maintain our position as a premier supplier to our customers by responsiveness only accomplished by teamwork.